"I have never gone knocking on anyone's door"-Vidya Balan



Vidya Balan has clearly been wasted in Guru. But knowing how actors will react when faced with a question like, "How did you agree to do this film, when there was no role in it for you?" I can tell you the answer to this one will be, "How can one refuse Mani Sir's film? It's an honour to be a part of the film!" Well, while it definitely is an honour to be a part of any Mani Ratnam film, Vidya's role could have been done by anybody, really. Looks like the girl requires some solid guidance on which films to sign. However, having said that, for someone who never tried getting into movies, Vidya has stolen a march over her peers. "I was happy doing the ads that kept coming my way. I shot no portfolio. On the basis of my first ad, I kept getting other work and that's how it all happened. I have never gone knocking on producer's or director's doors. As long as I could act, I was happy in whatever the medium was," she says. Let's hope Salaam-E-Ishq gets her undoes the damage of Guru.
Source  glamsham.com

 





Source glamsham.com

0 comments

Make A Comment
top